The gals over at theSITSgirls prompted me with this post today and, even though it’s a day I don’t normally blog on, I really wanted to put this out there. I started working from home this week and it’s been harder than expected, but despite the stress of it all, I want to take this opportunity to list out the things I’m most thankful for.
So here goes.
I’m thankful for:
1) Being a child of God and being saved.
2) Being married to one of the most wonderful, encouraging, good-looking men on the planet.
3) Having parents that have been there for me every minute of my forty + years.
4) Having in-laws and sister and brother-in-law who are equally encouraging and loving.
5) My church family.
6) Friends who support, encourage, push, respect and love me.
7) My adorable pooch.
8) Music that soothes the soul and energizes the spirit.
9) Our neighborhood – couldn’t ask for a nicer block of folks.
10) My Coach bag! (because it reminds me that I had to sell a story to get it!)
This list could go on and on because I am very blessed and so thankful for a multitude of things in my life. Take this day – or even this WEEK – and remind yourself how much goodness is going on in your life.
What about you? Tell me what you’re thankful for in the comments!