I recently read a great blog from Deb’s World that included a challenge about spreading some love. I liked it so much, I decided to participate myself (even though I haven’t been officially nominated).
Here are the rules of the event:
- Write 10 four-word sentences about what love means to you.
- Share your favorite quote on love.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers to join in.
So here are my responses:
My 10 four-word sentences:
- Love is mutual respect
- A kind, loving word
- A beautifully written book
- A sunshine filled day
- Pooch on my lap
- Husband’s hand in mine
- A child’s toothless grin
- Always saying I’m sorry (addendum: when you are and you need to apologize!)
- Reading an encouraging comment
- Creating lists like this!
My favorite quote on love… that one is harder. I have recently put up this Simply Said quote on my wall and I look at it frequently so I guess it’s my favorite right now: The best thing about LOVE is that we’re in it together.
Nominate 10 other bloggers… not sure I know 10… here goes:
- Susan Lower – Dairy Dame
- Brenda Hendricks – Encouragement for Today’s Christian
- Roberta Brosius – Wit, Words & the Word
- Kathie Mitchell – Country Grandmother
- Suzie – Suzie81 Speaks
- Holly Yoder – Breaking Average (A good way to get your first post up!)
- Michelle S. Lazurek – The Writer’s Tapestry
- Beth Brubaker – Footprints in the mud
- Heather Truckenmiller – Fields of Heather
- I couldn’t come up with a tenth person… any suggestions?
Now it’s your turn. Even if I didn’t nominate you, feel free to share the love on your blog! Ping me back if you post something – I look forward to reading your posts!
Off to spread more love!